Calendars Class!

I will be holding a 2015 Calendar Class in my home with 3 projects for you to create: Flip Easel Frame style Calendar Booklet Calendar Post-... thumbnail 1 summary
I will be holding a 2015 Calendar Class in my home with 3 projects for you to create:

  • Flip Easel Frame style Calendar
  • Booklet Calendar
  • Post-It Note Holder & Calendar
Calendar #1:


Flip Easel Calendar
Includes Easel and all the supplies you see
Each month has it's own page:


Calendar #2:


Booklet Calendar
Includes monthly sheets
Includes Binder Clip


Calendar #3:


Post-It Note & Calendar
Includes Mini Calendar & Post-It Note

 
Sorry blog readers, I do not have this class available as a tutorial. 
 
Class Details:

2015 Calendars Class

Friday Janaury 9, 2015
6:00 p.m. in my home

$20 fee includes frame easl, calendar pages for easel, Post-it note, Mini calendar for post-it note project, Library clip, calendar pages for booklet and all ribbons, cardstock, ink, designer paper.

You will need to bring a Paper Cutter, Scoring Board, all adhesives, bone folder, Stampin' Dimensionals and if you want to add bling to your projects, bring your own Pearl Jewels or Rhinestone Jewels. I am supplying everything else.

We will be creating 3 calendars as a group. I only have enough supplies for 10 people so please RSVP by January 7, 2015.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét