Half Scrap Quilts Drawing Time!

Hello from St Louis! I arrived this afternoon and met up with Kevin ((AKA Kevin the Quilter )) and our friend Mary Ellen and we had a wonder... thumbnail 1 summary
mickey1

Hello from St Louis!

I arrived this afternoon and met up with Kevin ((AKA Kevin the Quilter)) and our friend Mary Ellen and we had a wonderful afternoon toodling around the area!

It’s been an absolutely gorgeous September day, it really could not have been better weather-wise and they have taken care of my every need and every whim.

I’m in very good hands here with the Circle in the Square quilters for their quilt show this weekend.

I was just dropped back to my hotel ((The rental car was returned to the airport this afternoon.)) after dinner out in St Charles, and I am rushing right in here to do this drawing I promised.

I am so excited that Mickey has offered up TWO signed copies of  Half Scrap Quilts for our giveaway and I know you are going to love this book.

I just put the random number generator through its paces and this is what it says!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét