Thinking of Paris

I awoke this morning to the news of terrorism in Paris, and my heart is incredibly sad for the beautiful country of France, the amazing city... thumbnail 1 summary


I awoke this morning to the news of terrorism in Paris, and my heart is incredibly sad for the beautiful country of France, the amazing city of lights -Paris, and its people.

Why gunmen would walk into a packed concert and open fire on music lovers is beyond me.

From BBC.com:

France has declared a national state of emergency and tightened borders after at least 128 people were killed in a night of gun and bomb attacks in Paris.
Eighty people were reported killed after gunmen burst into the Bataclan concert hall and took hostages before security forces stormed the hall.
People were shot dead at restaurants and bars at five other sites in Paris. At least 180 people were injured.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét