Galaxy-Gram! Hello, Maine!

I have arrived safe and sound in Rangeley, Maine! All luggage is accounted for, and flights were on time and nothing out of the ordinary cau... thumbnail 1 summary
I have arrived safe and sound in Rangeley, Maine!

All luggage is accounted for, and flights were on time and nothing out of the ordinary caused frustration or held up my arrival.

The colors here are absolutely stunning!

The last time I came during October, I had missed the peak of the season by about a week, and the trees were nearly bare.

This time, autumn is holding nothing back and showing me her full regalia of color!

As I am out where phone connections are slow, and I can't seem to get connected to the Wi-Fi, I am sending you just a few shots to whet your appetite.

Doesn't this just make you want to dig into the autumn colors in your stash and piece up a fall splendor quilt to capture this beauty?
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét