Good Morning, Rangeley, Maine!

Isn’t this just beautiful!? This is the lake right in Rangeley – I got to join for breakfast with the Coffee Klatche girls for breakfast at ... thumbnail 1 summary
20151015_065253
Isn’t this just beautiful!?

This is the lake right in Rangeley – I got to join for breakfast with the Coffee Klatche girls for breakfast at 6:45 am, just when the world was awakening around us!

I sat in the window, sipping my pumpkin spice tea, watching clouds float in one direction, while flocks of birds flew low over the water in the other direction –honking “Good Morning!” to the beautiful new day.

It’s a bit of a rush morning here – I’ve just grabbed a shower and we are heading over to the retreat location at the country club where 20 quilters are arriving from all over.  We’ve got tables to set up, we’ve got stuff to do!

Registration for fall quilt camp opens at noon, and our workshop starts at 1:30pm on the dot and I know they will be anxious to get set up.  I can hear the laughter and the greetings and the “Hey! I haven’t seen you since last year, how are you?!” ringing already!

Quilt camp has been going on in Rangeley, Maine for 20 years now!  I’m so happy I get to be a part of it.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét