Bye Bye, Quilts!

Yesterday was a day for packing up quilts, making sure they had the proper labels attached, and that includes taking “snapshots” and printin... thumbnail 1 summary
20151013_113015
Yesterday was a day for packing up quilts, making sure they had the proper labels attached, and that includes taking “snapshots” and printing out photos of the quilt along with any area that you want for a particular detail shot, and pinning the snapshots WITH the image form, to the quilt.

This is new for me..I’ve usually just labeled the quilts and sent them off, letting the photographer decide the best way to display or zoom in on any particular area.  I’m afraid my instructions are quite vague!  There are some wide area snap shots that simply say “BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER!” on the detail tag.  How am I supposed to know what will be the best area to focus on in the end for the book?

This process happened yesterday for all 12 book quilts.  And since there were a few snap shots on my phone from taking these, I thought I’d share them with you!

This is the bottom right corner of Jingle Bell Square, currently featured in the Nov/Dec i2015 issue of Quiltmaker Magazine.  It should be available near you!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét