January Card Kit!

Hi Stampers. Happy 2015! And with the beginning of a new month brings a new card kit. I am also offering a Product Share on another post tod... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers. Happy 2015! And with the beginning of a new month brings a new card kit. I am also offering a Product Share on another post today so make sure you read that one also.

This month I am adding something new to my card kits. But first let's take a peek at my three cards:
 
 
Each month now, I will be featuring a specific stamp set. This month is the "Wood You Be Mine" stamp set and "Adventure Bound Designer Paper". As you all know, Stampin' Up! does not allow us to sell card kits with the stamped images. I will now be offering you three options for my card kits:
  • Card Kit only with no stamped images. Read more about my card kits below.
  • Tutorial Only. You can purchase the PDF tutorial that will be emailed to you.
  • Stamp and Card Kit of the Month. I will offer the stamp set for purchase in my Online Store and send you the completed cards in the mail along with the PDF tutorial so you can use the cards as samples to re-create your own AT NO CHARGE. I will have the stamp set delivered to your mailing address and mail the cards to you in a separate mailing. The PDF tutorial will also be emailed to you AT NO CHARGE. This month, the purchase will also include the designer paper you will need for your cards.
What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All designer paper layers (may vary)
  • All embellishments (may vary)
  • All die-cut pieces
  • All punched pieces
  • Includes 3 Envelopes
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives 
  • Stampin' Dimensionals (pop dots)
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy)6+9
    CARD KITS ARE ALL SOLD OUT, THANK YOU!

    For Option #3, I am not allowed to use a PayPal link. You can order the following items from the Occasions Catalog starting today or through my Online Store at the end of my post:
    • Wood You Be Mine Stamp Set-Item #137134 $23.95
    • Adventure Bound Designer Paper-Item #137780 $6.95
    As soon as I receive notification of your order, I will ship out all 3 cards to you, including envelopes, at NO CHARGE. You can place the order through my online store or contact me so I can place the order for you. Here is the link for my store: Debbie's Online Store and my email: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

    And again, a reminder that I have two posts today so make sure you scroll to view my post about the new Occasions Catalog and some "Shares" I am offering!
     
    Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



    debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Đăng nhận xét