NEW! Occasions Catalog Product Shares!

Today is the debut of the "Occasions 2015 Catalog" and the "Sale-A-Bration Brochure" . How neat that they both coincide ... thumbnail 1 summary
Today is the debut of the "Occasions 2015 Catalog" and the "Sale-A-Bration Brochure". How neat that they both coincide with the same dates this year. With the debut of these new catalogs, I have some shares to offer you today. I need 4 people per share to sign up and I have 4 different options to choose from:

*******************************************
Option #1 is an Embellishment Share with 4 FREE butterfly die-cuts that I will send you. The price is $14.00 which includes shipping:


******************************************
Option #2 is a Ribbon Share with 4 FREE 4-1/4" x 5.5" embossed cardstocks that I will send you . Embossed with the new Happy Heart and Spring Flowers Embossing Folders. The price is $17.00 which includes shipping:
 

Option #3 is a Designer Paper Share with 6 FREE 12" x 6" designer paper sheets from the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever paper pack that I will send you. The price is $22.00 which includes shipping:

 
OR OPTION #4: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, ALL THREE SHARES FOR $45.00 WHICH INCLUDES PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING. ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER FREEBIES, I WILL THROW IN:
  • SALE-A-BRATION'S BEST YEAR EVER ACCESSORY PACK OF 6 BUTTONS AND 1.25 YDS. EACH OF THE THREE RIBBONS (total 3.75 YDS)
  • IRRESISTABLE YOURS DESIGNER PAPER (6) SHEETS  MEASURING 12" X 6"
I will contact you once your share is filled with 4 people and allow 5-7 days for the order to reach me and I will ship to you within a few days. Allow time for cutting and packaging. I would like to order by January 12th. Please send me an email to sign up and I will send you a PayPal invoice. My email is: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

I have a 2nd post below this one also for my monthly card kit. Make sure you scroll down to read!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét