Dryer Sheet Technique & Video!

Hi Stampers! I have a new card for you today and a NEW video! For those of your that are "Channel Subscribers", you'll get a n... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers! I have a new card for you today and a NEW video! For those of your that are "Channel Subscribers", you'll get a notice to view it!
So today's card is a technique that's been around for quite some time. Seems like it resurfaces around the Christmas holiday so I thought I would use it a little differently today by creating a birthday card:

The shimmer in the background is so gorgeous. You'll get to see it a little better on the video. It certainly is a "wow" card.I used Dazzling Diamonds and a new stamp set called "Butterfly Basics" that became available yesterday in our brand new Occasions Catalog. Here's a few close-up peeks:


 
Here's my YouTube Video:


And the link to YouTube: YOUTUBE VIDEO
 
Don't forget that you can order all of the supplies I used today through my Online Store listed at the bottom of my post. (Except for the dryer sheet and adhesive)

Stampin' Up! products used:



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét