Folded Screen Card Fold!

HiYa Everyone!  I hope you are having a good week so far. I sure am! I have been busy re-organizing my stamp room. As some of you know, Dave... thumbnail 1 summary
HiYa Everyone!  I hope you are having a good week so far. I sure am! I have been busy re-organizing my stamp room. As some of you know, Dave and I sold or business back in May and our 6 month training period is completed with the new owners. Dave is now officially retired! As for myself, I am concentrating on my Stampin' Up! business now that I have more time on my hands. I'm hoping to reach more people, acquire more customers, and not have to go out and get a job as I'm too young to retire just yet!

I wanted to show you a photo of of a ribbon/paint organizer Dave made for my stamp room last week that is screwed right to my supply closet. I saw this on Pinterest and fell in love with it. Painting is another hobby of mine:


Isn't it just wonderful? I now have so much more room on my counter. The dowels that hold all of the ribbon spools slide right out if needed. Love it! I have a few more ideas for organization that I will show later.

So now for today's project. I made this Folded Screen Card for you today. As you can see in the photo below, my screen card has four panels to it:


I have a few photo shots of my card to show you so you can see different angels of the detail:




And the card folds flat for mailing:

 
How did I create this card? So very easy! Here's how:
  • Start with a cardstock piece measuring 5 1/2" x 8". Score on the 8" side at every 2". So score at 2", 4" and 6".
  • Using the Hearts Border Punch, center on each 2" panel and punch. You should have 4 sets of 4 hearts, one set on each panel.
  • Using the Decorative Label Punch, punch to create the legs, on each opposite panel to the hearts. Be careful to center the punch so that the legs on each side are equal.
  • Designer Paper: Cut four pieces of designer paper 2 1/8" x 4 1/4" and glue to each panel. I used the Flowerpot Designer Paper.
  • Stamp a bunch of flowers and leaves from the Flower Patch stamp set and cut out with the Flower Fair Framelit Die. I used Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Lost Lagoon, Blushing Bride, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Garden Green Inks. I also used White Embossing Powder and Craft White Ink on the center of some of the flowers. Some of the flowers or centers are popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Sentiments: I used the sentiments from the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set and Night of Navy Ink. The sentiment on the front panel is stamped on Whisper White Cardstock and cut with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. The 2nd sentiment is stamped the same way but cut with the Modern Label Punch.
  • Accessories: I added a bow using Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
Card Supplies:





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét