Blendies Dots!

Happy Weekend Blog Readers! I hope you will take some time during your busy weekend to get some stamping in. I have a quick card to show you... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Weekend Blog Readers! I hope you will take some time during your busy weekend to get some stamping in. I have a quick card to show you but it does take a little bit of prep work. The candy jewels you see were hand-made by me:


I made my candy jewels using Crystal Effects. Using a Silicone Mat, squeeze Crystal Effects drops onto the mat. I made several sizes. Make sure you spread them far enough to they don't spread and touch. Let dry for at least 24 hours.



See the two above in the bottom row that ended up touching each other? They do spread a little so make sure you have them spaced far enough from each other. I colored all of them, peeled them off, and cleaned my mat with rubbing alcohol. Here is how I store them:

 
Yup, in a re-purposed embellishment container. The first batch I tried, I waited only a few hours. Once I colored them with my Blendabilities Markers, they became soft as I colored. I was still able to use them but had to be careful when coloring. Waiting the additional time made a huge difference.

This is a close-up of the colored Crystal Effects candy jewels:

 
I now have bunches of them in different colors and sizes. All ready to be used on future cards! Oh and they peel right off the Silicone Mats quite easily too!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét