Punch Art & Framelit Art Lion Set!

My daughter and granddaughter are visiting this weekend so you know what that means.......crafting time! Kaitlynn has a birthday to go to ne... thumbnail 1 summary
My daughter and granddaughter are visiting this weekend so you know what that means.......crafting time! Kaitlynn has a birthday to go to next week for one of her 1st grade buddies and he LOVES lions. She arrived and said "Grammy, I need to make a lion card for Nicholas' birthday". So here is what we made:


Of course I went to Pinterest first to find a card I liked. It was Jackie Topa to the rescue! Isn't this card just the cutest?


I noticed after I took the photo that Kaitlynn got a little carried away with the glue. I dug out my Adhesive Remover and it's all gone now. All we needed for this card was a few Circle Punches, the Owl Punch and the Floral Frames Framelits Dies.

We also added a coordinating Curvy Keepsake Die Box:


This time, along with the Circle Punches and the Owl Punch we added the Blossom Punch. Both of these are pretty easy to figure out once you take a closer look!



 
I hope Nicholas enjoys both of these projects. Kaitlynn was telling me how she gave him something lion-related last year and he still mentions it and thanks her for it to this day!

Make sure you stop by tonight as I  will have another post for a blog hop for the Control Freak Stampers. My post will go live at 8:45 p.m.!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét