Taking a Hike–Missouri Style!

Days have been insanely busy this trip. There hasn’t been a lot of time to even see the nature around the area, except from behind the steer... thumbnail 1 summary
20150923_164257
Days have been insanely busy this trip.

There hasn’t been a lot of time to even see the nature around the area, except from behind the steering wheel when I was going from one town to meet up with the next.

No time to pack a picnic and enjoy the grass.

Not even time for an antique mall trip – maybe I’ll be able to sneak that in when I hit St Louis.  Sunday is a lecture day and there should be time to explore a bit when that is over.

When Machell asked me if I wanted to join her on a hike through the Springfield Nature Center after class yesterday, I gave it an ABSOLUTE YES!

Get me out of the classroom, out of the hotel room and out amongst the last of end-of-summer days.

You would never guess that this much beauty was found not far from the major areas of town, what a hidden gem!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét