Pals Paper Arts-PPA98

I had a little time on my hands today so I am posting a second time (lucky you!). Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge by Margaret Moody is a q... thumbnail 1 summary
I had a little time on my hands today so I am posting a second time (lucky you!).


Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge by Margaret Moody is a quick & easy one. Here is my card:

I mixed a few of the new In-Colors with some oldies and added a new punch called "Lace Ribbon Border Punch".

Notice the glittery look of my flower? I first stamped the flower on Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry Ink. Hand cut with Paper Snips. Then I turned my VersaMark Ink Pad upside-down and totally inked up the flower. Sprinkle Heat-n-Stick Powder on the whole flower. Before you heat set, have your Dazzling Diamonds Glitter handy by. Heat set your powder, then quickly sprinkle with the Dazzling Diamonds. I heated it up just a little more to make sure the Heat-n-Stick grabbed the glitter:

I popped up the flower using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Here is the sketch if you want to join the challenge:

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Island Idigo, Whisper White
  • Inks: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark
  • Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday, Growing Green
  • Tools: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Heat-n-Stick Powder

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét