You're In My Thoughts

Our Stampin' Up! group "Stampers for Others" was asked to create cards for a swap this month entitled "anything goes"... thumbnail 1 summary
Our Stampin' Up! group "Stampers for Others" was asked to create cards for a swap this month entitled "anything goes". All cards are being donated to "St. Catherine's Shelter in California. Our leader for these swaps is Kat who is quite involved with this shelter. I decided to use the remainder of my Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit that I used for the Summer Edition of Create with Connie & Mary:


I had a little bit of the DSP left, plus I had a little of the sticky borders that I used at the bottom of the Top Note Die:

This is one of those cards you can create in about 10 minutes. One butterfly lays flat on the card while the other is glued to the center and the wings are slightly folded towards the center to make them appear 3Dish.

Supplies for card:
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
  • Inks: Old Olive
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Butterfly Punch
  • Stamp Set: Word Play

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét