CCMC Summer Edition Saturday Challenge-Week 5

Happy Saturday everyone! Don't you love it when the weekends get here! I do! Today's Summer Edition Saturday Challenge on Create wit... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Saturday everyone! Don't you love it when the weekends get here! I do!

Today's Summer Edition Saturday Challenge on Create with Connie & Mary involves the use of "leftovers" from the "Playful Polka Dots Scrappin' Kit". One of the projects we had to create for the Summer Edition used this kit and although I created 3 items with it, I still had pieces left over for today:

I wanted to create a card to say "thank you" to Connie & Mary for asking me to be part of their "Summer Edition". I never thought I would be able to come up with projects for their subscribers but you know what.....I did it! I had a lot of fun! I can't believe this is our last day.

The only stamping on this card is the sentiment strip and the leaves and "thank you" in the trio of squares. The remainder of the card pieces and layers are the leftover items from the kit. The self-adhesive die cut accents help you achieve flawless coordination with ease. I can tell you that I created this card in less than 10 minutes! Add a small sliver of ribbon and a few Rhinestone Jewels and the card is complete!

For those of you that subscribed to the "Summer Edition".......thank you and I hope you will be part of the next edition. Look for announcements on Create with Connie & Mary! Join us for the Saturday Challenge and have a great weekend!

Card Supplies:
  • Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
  • Rhinestone Jewels
  • 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight
  • Fabulous Florets Stamp Set
  • Touch of Kindness Stamp Set
  • Garden Green, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie & Soft Suede Inks

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét