Techniques Class Gifts!

I finished up my Techniques V Class with 14 girls this past week and I gave them each a Christmas card, thank you gift and a treat holder. I... thumbnail 1 summary
I finished up my Techniques V Class with 14 girls this past week and I gave them each a Christmas card, thank you gift and a treat holder. I did use the retired Pillow Box Die from Stampin' Up! to make these. I like this die a lot because when you have to mass-produce, it's quick. Here's a photo of all 14 of them that I made:


And some close-up photo's:


I tied some coordinating twine around each one to hold the tag in place and filled them with some nugget chocolates:

 
Thanks girls for a fun 7 months of Techniques Class. I will see you again in the spring when we start back up for round VI!

Make sure you check back tonight at 8:45. I'll have another post for our monthly blog hop for the Control Freaks Swappers!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Project Supplies:

Retired: Pillow Box Die, Twine from SAB 2014



 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét