Control Freaks December Blog Hop!

Good Evening Stampers and welcome to the December Blog Hop brought to you by my wonderful Control Freak Teammates! You may have arrived her... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Evening Stampers and welcome to the December Blog Hop brought to you by my wonderful Control Freak Teammates! You may have arrived here from the talented Barb Mullikin's blog or you may be starting the hop with me. Either way, I will direct you to the next stop at the end of my post!
 


This month we've decided as a group, to do a little bit of a "Preview" for you from the soon to be here Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure. They both go live for customers on January 6, 2015 at the same time this year, woohoo!

For my "Preview" I am using a cute, adorable, and full of personality stamp set called "Cheerful Critters" from the Occasions Catalog. Take a peek for yourself and you be the judge as I show you 3 cards I made with this stamp set:


All three cards coordinate with the color combination that you see in the designer paper that you will find in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure called "Best Year Ever". The colors include Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand and Calypso Coral.

Card #1 is with one "single" critter:



Card #2 is a "double" crittered card:


And card #3 is a "trio" of critters card:


I used a Blender Pen and my ink pads to color the images. Look how cute the sentiments for the signs are. There are 5 sentiments you can choose from. Here are three of them:


I even used the sentiment on the banners by alternating the colors!

The ribbon is also another item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. You receive all three colors along with coordinating buttons and the set is called "Best Year Ever Accessory Pack".

All three card bases are 5-1/2" x 5". I score at 2-1/2" on the 5" side and folded them in half. Once you glue the critters to the front, the cards now become "Tent Cards". I hope you loved my critter cards.

I will now direct you to the wonderful Connie Babbert's blog, who always has the neatest projects to show us. I know you will be "wowed" by her creations. Make sure you take the whole tour as I'm sure you will have lots of new catalog inspiration!

http://inkspiredtreasures.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét