Merry Monday #131!

Good Monday Morning Stampers! I love Monday's for only one reason and that is because we get to play with a brand new challenge at Merry... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Monday Morning Stampers! I love Monday's for only one reason and that is because we get to play with a brand new challenge at Merry Monday! I normally don't like Monday's because that means the weekend is gone!
 
This is our inspiration photo for this week with our lovely hostess Lori:


For my non-traditional colors I used Strawberry Slush and Elegant Eggplant and I threw in Crumb Cake and Whisper White:


The sentiment from the "Mingle All The Way" stamp set fits perfectly in the Note Tag Punch and I layered this over a tag cut with the Angled Tag Topper Punch. I used the snowflakes from the "Endless Wishes" stamp set in 3 colors to fill up my Top Note Die shape. Take a peek at my pearls also. Did you notice I colored them to match the eggplant? I used a Permanent marker to achieve this!

 
I'm so glad you stopped in today. Please visit Merry Monday to see what else the Merry Makers came up with and come play with our challenge this week!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét