Stampers for Others Facebook Hop!

I belong to a group of teammates called the "Stampers for Others" . We are all Stampin' Up! Uplines, Downlines and Sidelines t... thumbnail 1 summary
I belong to a group of teammates called the "Stampers for Others". We are all Stampin' Up! Uplines, Downlines and Sidelines to each other. I wanted to try something new for our team and maybe even something new period. I have never seen a "Facebook Hop" before and I asked my teammates if they wanted to try one. We all have business Facebook pages and we are all linking to each other by means of a link to click on that belongs to the next person in line.

Our theme is "Fall" and this is the card I am showing on my business Facebook page. Please click here to start the tour with my page once you leave here: DEBBIE'S DESIGNS FACEBOOK

While there, I would appreciate it if you "liked" my page and left me a comment to say Hi! I will also direct you to the next person and we have a total of 15 participating! Wow!

 
I decided to use the stamp set "For All Things" along with the  "Post Card" stamp. What a great way to show off fall by stamping collage style and adding a few layers here and there. I also colored the Pearl Jewels with my Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities Markers to coordinate with the colors.
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Card Supplies:
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét