Baker's Twine Webbed Card!

Here is my very neat project for today! I received an email from the company that I purchased my eCutter from and in that email, they showed... thumbnail 1 summary
Here is my very neat project for today! I received an email from the company that I purchased my eCutter from and in that email, they showed a photo of a project that was called a "string spider web". That's where today's inspiration came from. I knew I could make this on my own using my Stampin' Up! supplies. What do you think of my "string spider web" card?


And my punch art 3D spider:


Here's a side view of the card so you can see that it's open in the middle of the card front:


And this is what it looks like when it's open:


I think this is such a neat card and so much fun to create. I used the Circles Collection Framelits Dies to cut out two scallops. Using one of the scallops, I centered a circle 2 sizes smaller to cut the inside. I then used a 1/4" hand-held punch and punched the small holes around the scallops at every other scallop:

 
Then all you do is start threading your Baker's Twine every-which way from one hole to the other until you like the look. I ended in the same hole I started and them double-knotted and snipped the ends off. 
For the inside of the card, I cut a circle a size larger than the circle in the front, in Basic Gray Cardstock. I then scored from scallop-to-scallop at the very top and folded. I then glued the folded portion to the front portion.

Did you know that you can get awesome ideas such as this card with our Holiday Collection at Create with Connie & Mary? You can still join and catch up with all of our postings that started last week. Lots of ideas for the holidays!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
Card Supplies:

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét