Stampin' Up! Holiday Supplement=NEW PRODUCTS!

Yay! Stampin' Up! is debuting a new Holiday Supplement Catalog today! What does that mean? MORE holiday products to help you with holid... thumbnail 1 summary
Yay! Stampin' Up! is debuting a new Holiday Supplement Catalog today! What does that mean? MORE holiday products to help you with holiday decorating, holiday cards and holiday kits!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/holiday_supplement_2014/NA/20141020_HolidaySupplement_en-US.pdf
 
When my husband and I traveled to Washington DC on an incentive trip I earned through Stampin' Up! in September, we received pillow gifts each night we were there. Stampin' Up! is so generous and such a great company to work for! This was one of the kits I received:


Here is a picture of 2 of the stars from the kit that I made:


The largest one is about 12" in length. I can't wait to use this on a shelf in my living room for Christmas. I made a bunch of these with my granddaughter also and she loved them!


Everything you need but the adhesive is included. Wooden snowflakes, glimmer paper, 3D bows, and so much more!



These stars are only one of the products in this catalog. Now one thing I need to tell you that is very important. These products are all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY! If there is something you like, order it ASAP...don't wait! Here is the link for the catalog:

Holiday Supplement Catalog

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét