Merry Monday #126!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. It sure is looking like fall here in Maine, which is my favorite time of year. And... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Monday to you! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. It sure is looking like fall here in Maine, which is my favorite time of year. And with fall brings the holiday season. Have you been playing with us at Merry Monday so that your Christmas cards are all ready for you to mail in December? It's not too late to start. Take a peek at the challenge Karren has up for us this week:

I decided to use a sentiment from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies for my card:


I actually cut it out twice and layered them to make it look like the top layer was shadowed by the bottom layer:

 
And I had this oval ring sitting in my stash that I embossed. That's how the color combination was born for today's card, by using my stash! I hope you plan on visiting my teammates today and also hope to see you joining us sometime this week at Merry Monday!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét