Assorted Grab Bags of Cards!

HELP! I have an overabundance of cards! I have two grab bags available for purchase: Assorted non-Christmas and Assorted Christmas *********... thumbnail 1 summary
HELP! I have an overabundance of cards! I have two grab bags available for purchase:

Assorted non-Christmas and
Assorted Christmas


************************************************************
And here is the PayPal button for the Assorted Cards (5) cards:


Assorted Cards Grab Bags
All cards include envelopes & shipping is also included in pricing. Once all cards have been sold, I will remove the  PayPal buttons! Please allow 48 for shipping. I will ship to your PayPal address. If you prefer to pay by check or money order, please email me. 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét