Tuesday Tips: Creating a Window!

Today I am going to show you an easy way to create a window. I posted this card a few days ago where you can see my ghosts peeking through t... thumbnail 1 summary
Today I am going to show you an easy way to create a window. I posted this card a few days ago where you can see my ghosts peeking through the window:

 
Are you ready to give this a try? First you will need a 1" Square Punch and a piece of scrap paper. Punch out 6 squares:
 

Next, using a cardstock piece measuring 4 1/4" x 3", draw two lines in the center vertically and horizontally on the back with a White Signo Gel Pen or a Chalk Pen as shown below:


Using the scrap squares you punched out, apply a little bit of glue to the back and press them in place in the center of your cardstock piece as shown below. Make sure you are careful that the spaces on each side are equal:


Continue to glue all 6 of the squares equally spaced on your cardstock piece:


Using your 1" Square Punch, use the scrap squares as guides and insert them into your punch. Make sure the hole of your punch is facing you so you can position the punch perfectly with the scraps in your window:


Punch all 6 squares in this manner until you have your six holes punched and your window is now ready for you to work with on your card. You can make as little or as many window holes as needed. I used 6 in my tutorial to match the card I made. Hope you have fun with this!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét