Maine Stamper's Day!

I'm going to start showing you some of the projects from our Maine Stampers Day that took place this past Saturday. We had a total of 39... thumbnail 1 summary
I'm going to start showing you some of the projects from our Maine Stampers Day that took place this past Saturday. We had a total of 39 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from Maine for our gathering and we had a great time.
Today I am showing you the swap card that I made for 33 swappers and we also made one additional card to donate to the Ronald McDonald House. One of our girls, Kathryn Pucifer is the lead demonstrator of the RMH in Portland Maine and gave a short presentation for us. I will be showing you the other swaps I received in a separate blog post. Here's my swap card:


And here's only half of them as I had packaged some of them before I remembered to take a photo:
 
I used the Nordic Noel Designer Paper and the Cheerful Tags stamp set. I wanted to make a Christmas card thinking that someone from RMH could give a patient that has to spend the holidays in the hospital a card to brighten up their spirits. Here is a close-up of the tag:


I traveled a total of 3 1/2 hours to Augusta Maine for our stamping day. Four of us organized and put on this event. On my way to Augusta I also picked up my downline Linda Sinclair so we could travel together. I left early in the morning so that we could spend a few hours at her home to get some of her new blog, Facebook page and Pinterest boards set up for her Stampin' Up! business. We then proceeded to Augusta that same afternoon to set up for our event. Jeannine Tarrio graciously offered her home to 3 of us to spend the night since we had to travel so far. I wanted to give Jeannine something as a thank you and this is what I came up with:

 

Who doesn't like a bottle of wine right? The trio consists of a tag that slides on the neck of the bottle, a 3" x 3" card and a coordinating envelope. Here is a close-up of the card:


The coordinating envelope that I made with my Envelope Punch Board:


And the tag for the bottle using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch:



When all of our attendees arrived the following morning, we gave them each a little goodie box filled with homemade cookies using the Fry Box Die. These are the ones I made with a fall theme and filled with chocolate no-bake cookies:


Because mine were fall-themed,  I used mostly Regal and some of the In-Colors for cardstock & inks. I used the Autumn Accents Die for the leaves!


The stamp image from Oh My Goodies was so perfect for the front of my fry box!

Here are all three that were given and made by myself, Jeannine Tarrio and Carrie Arsenault, We had Halloween, Fall & Christmas themed boxes:



And Cathy Autrey made all of our name tags that I forgot to photo before they started disappearing:


Look how cute they are close-up, this was mine:


Stay tuned as I'll have more class projects and photo's of all the beautiful swaps I received!


  

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét