CCMC321!

We have an interesting sketch for you to play with today at Create with Connie & Mary but first, did you know we are in our third week ... thumbnail 1 summary
We have an interesting sketch for you to play with today at Create with Connie & Mary but first, did you know we are in our third week of our Holiday "Create"tions? You can still sign up and see three whole weeks of projects!

JOIN US for our NEW Holiday Card Create-tions 2014 featuring stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalog!
  • Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20
  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
  • 24/7 access
  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!
The sketch for this week kinda threw me for a loop a little. Doesn't it remind you of the "caution do not enter" barricade tapes? That was my first initial thought! Take a peek as here is our sketch for you to play with this week:
 

And my card:


I thought I would use mostly designer paper on my card called Motley Monsters and then add the two Tangerine Tango Cardstock strips that are stamped with the Holiday Invitations stamp set. It does kind of resemble "caution, monsters, do not enter" doesn't it?

 
I hope you plan on joining us this week. I would be so curious to see what you can come up with using our sketch!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét