CCMC Holiday Card "Create"tions Week 3 Blog Hop!

Today is the end of our 2014 Holiday "Create"tions edition. Our editions at Create with Connie & Mary go by so fast don't... thumbnail 1 summary
Today is the end of our 2014 Holiday "Create"tions edition. Our editions at Create with Connie & Mary go by so fast don't they? But wait....we are already working on our next one. Keep checking with us as we will be advertising soon!

So it's Saturday, the end of week 3 and and the end of our subscription. What great projects we had for our subscribers! We are showcasing our third Blog Hop for you today.

 
This time we are all going to focus on showing you different ways to alter the "Petite Cafe Gift Bags". If you arrived here from the talented Nicole Tugrol's blog, welcome. If you are starting with me, I will direct you to the next stop at the end of my post. Here's my version of the gift bag:


The Ornamental Pine stamp set is my absolute favorite from the Holiday Catalog and I hope I've shown you why. Just look at the detail in all of the stamped images. The pine sprig, the pine cone and the ornament...all so detailed!


And what about the huge cherry cobbler bow? The 1" Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon is just awesome. The perfect touch to any package or card!

 
The pine cones and ornament were stamped using Craft White Ink and I sprinkled White Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool. So gorgeous in person. You are now going to be directed to Deb Currier's project. Her creativity is always exceptional! A big thank you to all of our subscribers!
 
http://artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/2014/09/ccmc-holiday-card-createtions-blog-hop_20.html
  
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét