Sunflower Wedding Card!

I am posting a wedding card I made a few weeks ago for Andrew & Ashley, who will be tying the knot next weekend. Andrew worked for Dave ... thumbnail 1 summary
I am posting a wedding card I made a few weeks ago for Andrew & Ashley, who will be tying the knot next weekend. Andrew worked for Dave and I as a technician for our business for over 4 years. We thought we would never see the day he would get married....must be love! Unfortunately we will not be able to attend the wedding because it is the same weekend that Dave and I travel to Washington D.C. on the incentive trip that I earned through Stampin' Up! We can not pass up the opportunity of a FREE trip!
You will notice that sitting beside the card I made in the photo, is the actual wedding invite:

I wanted to re-create the invite for my card to Andrew & Ashley. I think I captured it pretty closely. Now, I know I used the retired Sunflower Stamp but this stamped image can still be purchased as a My Digital Studio download. You could print it in the Cajun Craze color and re-create it like I did!


I did emboss the sunflower though, by first inking my stamp in VersaMark Ink and inking a 2nd time with Cajun Craze Ink, then stamping the image. The VersaMark keeps the cajun ink wet enough so you can sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and set with you Heat Tool. I then colored the sunflower by sponging So Saffron Ink inside of the sunflower and outside the edges. I then added Crumb Cake Ink on the outside edges of the flower and also the center of the flower. The splotches of color you see are from a stamp from one of the Paper Pumpkin Kits:


I love how the Antique Brad looks in the center of the sunflower and the addition of a few rhinestones on the background! Congrats to Andrew & Ashley!

 
Here are the supplies I used:
 Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét