Merry Monday #127!

We have a super fun challenge for you this week at Merry Monday . Have you ever played Bingo?  If not, you are going to this week. If you lo... thumbnail 1 summary
We have a super fun challenge for you this week at Merry Monday. Have you ever played Bingo?  If not, you are going to this week. If you look below at Kathy's Bingo board, try to guess which way I choose for my Bingo:


Did you find it? I used the vertical Bingo at the far right: Emboss, Kraft & Buttons:


I dry embossed by Apothecary Accents Die shape, used Crumb Cake Cardstock and added a Nordic Designer Button in the center of my Christmas Bauble stamp image:

 
I stamped my image 3 times and did some fussy-cutting and circle cutting to add layers. I also colored on some partial pieces of my image with my Blendabilities Markers. This was a fun challenge and I hope you will be joining us this week. I'm sure the Merry Maker's have some fun Bingo choices to show you, make sure you visit Merry Monday!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Supplies Used:
Embossing Folder: non-SU!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét