Control Freaks September Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Control Freaks September Blog Hop! It's hard to believe the 19th of the month is once again here. If you've arrived h... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to our Control Freaks September Blog Hop! It's hard to believe the 19th of the month is once again here. If you've arrived here from the super talented Connie Babbert's blog, how wonderful were all of those projects huh? If you are starting the Blog Hop with me, I will direct you to the next stop at the bottom of my post.
 

So this month is all about BOO to YOU projects. Halloween is my favorite holiday to create and decorate for. It's just such a fun holiday with no pressure to purchase gifts!

Here are a trio of "ghost" cards that I created this month:


I decided to go mostly all white for the card bases and backgrounds and all three cards feature different ways to use the Fun Fall Framelits Dies. First up is this card:


I created my own window and positioned my ghosts so that they are peeking in. Such a fun card!

Card #2:


For this card  I cut out the ghost and used the "hole" from the ghost layered over a Whisper White Cardstock base with Stampin' Dimensionals so the ghost looks 3D-ish. Another fun card.

Card #3:


For this card I cut out four ghosts, folded them in half and glued them all to each other to create a hanging ghost. In order to glue the ghosts so each side matches, you have to flip two of the ghosts to the opposite side and alternate them. Before you glue the last one in place, you need to add a piece of White Baker's Twine in order to hang him:


The ghost also folds flat for mailing. I hope you have enjoyed my ghostly creations this month. Up next is Heidi Baks. Now I know you won't be disappointed with all of her projects as they are always amazing!

http://runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét