CAS of the Occasions Catalog!

Happy Sunday Stampers! It is so wonderful to have the weekend so close to Christmas isn't it? Although Christmas was enjoyable this year... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Sunday Stampers! It is so wonderful to have the weekend so close to Christmas isn't it? Although Christmas was enjoyable this year with family, I was really tired from the traveling we did and I'm glad to be able to putter around all weekend.

Today's card is another "Sneak Peek" from the Occasions Catalog. I used the "From The Garden" stamp set and actually CASED the card from the catalog:


I love to receive a new catalog and I almost always immediately copy a card. The only difference in my card versus the catalog version, is that I added an additional layer of Very Vanilla that is embossed:

 
This card was pretty neat to create. I stamped on Watercolor Paper and then used my Aqua Painter to each strip of stamped leaves. I squeezed the Aqua Painter to let some water out, and spread the water across each color. Isn't it neat how the color streaks?
I let the Watercolor Paper dry and then added my other layers. What is super about the "From the Garden" stamp set, is that we also have coordinating framelit dies. Even for the little teeny tiny bow!
I have another "Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek" tomorrow so make sure you visit. Are you counting down the days for ordering from this new catalog yet?
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét