Creative Crew Blog Hop Nomination!

I have some fabulous news for you today. I was nominated to participate in a Creative Crew blog hop by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrato... thumbnail 1 summary
I have some fabulous news for you today. I was nominated to participate in a Creative Crew blog hop by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator who I became friends with 4 years ago. Jeannine Tarrio from Jean Stamps is one of the kindest people I know. Once a year, 4 of us Stampin' Up! demo's from Maine put on an annual Maine Stampers Day for demonstrators. We had 38 attend this year and we had a great time. Jean graciously offered her home to three of us that traveled and we had such a great time. I enjoy getting together with the girls and meeting up with Jeannine each year!

The rules of my nomination to this blog hop require me to nominate 2 other people of my choice and to also answer 4 questions. First let's start off with my blog hop project. I was so excited to find Chalk Inks in the upcoming Occasions Catalog and that is what I am featuring today for you, along with the Big On You stamp set, the Petal Potpourri stamp set and coordinating Flower Medallion Punch:


I love it when Stampin' Up! brings us coordinating stamp sets and punches. These flowers are gorgeous aren't they?


In addition to posting a card or project, the hop creators ask that each participant answer 4 questions, so here are the questions and my answers:

1. What are you working on?
  • I am currently working on projects for new classes for 2015 and some of you will be happy to hear that I am also going to be joining the YouTube world. Sometime in January 2015, I will start posting YouTube videos as an added extra to my blogging. I've had lots of requests and I'm going to try it out. Warning though, you may hear my little french accent! If you would like to subscribe to my channel and receive a notification each time I load a video, here is the link and you can click on "Subscribe": Debbie's YouTube Channel
2. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
  • I am a "Clean & Simple" Gal with the addition of layers and clean lines. I don't like clutter in my cards and projects and I'm also not a big fan of vintage or rustic. I try to make projects that can be copied by my readers and that are easy on the eyes!
3. Why do you create what you do?
  •  Most times I create for 2 designs teams that I design for and we follow a color theme, a sketch theme, or a Christmas theme. Those for me, come naturally as I follow what is given to me for an assignment and choose the rest on my own. Other times I create for classes and workshops that I teach which is always fun. Other than that, I try to stamp almost daily because it is a relaxing hobby for me. I attended college as an Art major and have always been a creator of some sort of art form.
 4. How does your creativity process work?
  • Most of the time, I choose my stamp set first and go from there, unless it is a design team assignment. I love the ability in using Stampin' Up! products that coordinate by color, patterns and tools that make creating so fun. I'm a pick-up-as-I-go kind of Gal so you will almost never see my stamp room look like a hurricane hit it. I pick up my work area between each project!
I am now going to direct you to two awesome Stampin' Up! demonstrators. They are both super creative so make sure you visit them on January 5th when they post their blog hop project. You can visit them early by going to their blogs here:

Melissa Davies at RubberFUNatics who is my Create with Connie & Mary teammate and 
Cathy Autrey at Maine Mountain Stamper who is a Maine demonstrator friend of mine!

And if you would like to see more projects from the Blog Hop, two more of my Create with Connie & Mary teammates are participating today! Here are their blogs:

Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner and
Connie Babbert at Inkspired Treasurer's
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and thanks again to Jeannine for nominating me!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét