Promotions, promotions and more promotions!

I have so much to tell you today. October 1st has brought up lots of activity at Stampin' Up! Let's start out with this weeks "... thumbnail 1 summary
I have so much to tell you today. October 1st has brought up lots of activity at Stampin' Up! Let's start out with this weeks "Weekly Deals":


  What a great time to stock up on punches and other products:


Are you planning on participating with any "World Card Making Day" activities on Saturday?


I'm having a card-making afternoon with a few girls to create Christmas cards for our local nursing homes. If you can't but would like to take advantage, Stampin' Up! is having a great sale on some items you may want to stock up on....

 


For those of you that are local, I will be placing an order on Sunday, October 5th. Let me know what you need and I'll get it ordered for you.

How would you like a FREE package of designer paper each month for the next six months?


For a limited time, you can enjoy six months of FREE Designer Series Paper when you sign up to be a demonstrator.You heard tha t correctly. You'll receive one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months, when you sign up and join my team. That's over $65.00 worth of designer paper. Click HERE to sign  up now!

And finally, I need your help! I am in the process of participating in a "Paper Pumpkin Bootcamp" through Stampin' Up! and I need 6 people to sign up. We had to set a goal of how many we think we can recruit to sign up and my number is 6. Won't you join me?


Why would you join? Here's a listing of why's:
  • Our Little Red Box shows up at your doorstep once a month without you lifting a finger
  • Perfectly wrapped in blue tissue paper with a generous thank you note
  • Lots and lots of products for you to work with
  • No need to purchase any additional items or products to complete your projects. All you need is adhesive
  • Directions included
  • Enough to share with your kids, family or friends
  • Made to travel....going away for the weekend. Bring your Little Red Box with you for some creative escape
  • I send you an email each month with projects I made with the kit that are usually altered to the kit
Here's some of the past kits just to give you an idea of some of the projects we've completed already:








What are you waiting for? Sign up right HERE! If you have any questions on any of these promotions, please contact me today!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét