Cassette Tape Business Card Holder!

I'm doing a "rewind" of sorts today for my post. Do any of you remember these from the 1970's & 80's and ? Do you ... thumbnail 1 summary
I'm doing a "rewind" of sorts today for my post. Do any of you remember these from the 1970's & 80's and ? Do you even know what these are? 

 
These are cassette tape holders and I had a ton of these when I was a teenager. A cassette tape is (was) a recording of music that we inserted into a cassette player. Today we have CD's and iPod's and back then we had cassette's. Anyway, enough of the history lesson. I was sorting out some drawers and came across this case that I had kept "just in case" and right away I strutted over to my stamp room to "re-purpose" this into a business card holder:
 

I literally stopped what I was doing because at my age, when a thought occurs, you get to it ASAP because if you wait, that thought disappears never to appear again. I've learned to write things down or go do them ASAP. I had this in my hand, light-bulb moment went off and this is what was created. So what do you think of my business card holder? Pretty cute huh? My stamp room is painted and decorated in fallish colors so I stuck with those colors. Here is what the case looks like when it's open:


And on the flip side:


I used the Color Me Autumn Designer Paper. The reverse side is the green dotted background that you don't see when the business card holder is folded in place:


I used the What's Up Punch to add a few small layers in the corners. I like how I added one arrow at the top that points down to my business cards:

 
And of course we had to have some butterflies, of course! It looks so pretty sitting in my stamp room on one of my shelves!

Here's what I used:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét