Quilters, Take To Your Stations!

Quilter’s Dream Retreat in Eatonville, Washington! 111 in attendance! 112 – if you count me. I have NEVER seen such an incoming of tables, m... thumbnail 1 summary
20151022_120148
Quilter’s Dream Retreat in Eatonville, Washington!

111 in attendance!

112 – if you count me.

I have NEVER seen such an incoming of tables, machines, bags, boxes, wagons and truck loads of STUFF!

Are we here only for 3 days?

I think these gals can stay for THREE WEEKS easy and still have enough left over to keep themselves happily busy for a good long time of sewing together.

Remember the people watching thing from the airport that I posted yesterday?  Oh, there is so very much people watching going on here –friends greeting friends they haven’t seen since the LAST retreat held in the Spring –and then there are the newbies who found themselves swept right up into the fun and excitement of a long weekend of sewing together.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét