A Day to Get Here!

Airports full of early morning travelers, headed to wherever they are going. It seems I’ve spent more time in airports lately than I have sp... thumbnail 1 summary
20151021_090750-1
Airports full of early morning travelers, headed to wherever they are going.

It seems I’ve spent more time in airports lately than I have spent at home!

One of those things I love to do is  to really people watch.

Humanity is an amazing thing.

As I stood in line to board my flight, there was a Chinese family – an older mother, a daughter perhaps in her 30s, and you could tell they were on a long journey.  Passports in hand they made their way up to the gate agent who scanned their tickets, all the while, an older man – probably the husband of the mother was talking to them rapidly in Chinese –hands were waving “Goodbye, I love you!” Smiles and last farewells as the mother and daughter made their way, soon out of sight down the jet bridge.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét