CCMC Blog Hop Week 2!

Hi Stampers and welcome to our Week 2 Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary ! We've just completed Week 2 of our Holiday Collection... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers and welcome to our Week 2 Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary! We've just completed Week 2 of our Holiday Collection and what fun the projects were this week! And it's not too late for you to sign up to get some wonderful ideas for your holiday needs. By signing up now, you can still view and catch up on the past 2 weeks of projects!


You may be starting the Blog Hop with my blog or you may have been directed here from Nicole Tugrul's blog. She always has the most creative projects! Once you read through my blog post, I will direct you to your next stop. So here are my projects for this week's Blog Hop:

I opted to go with the Festival of Trees stamp set and I included a gift bow to go with my card. Here is the gift bow:


The bow was created with the Gift Bow Die and I added two stamped trees and the sentiment was cut with the Ticket Punch.

Here's the coordinating card:


Such a quick card to whip up. Emboss one layer, cut a shape for the stamped images and add two trees:


The Rhinestone Jewels add just the right amount of bling to complete the card!


Your next stop will be Deb Currier's blog, which I know she will show you something outstanding.  Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

www.artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/
  
debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét