CCMC 326!

Good Morning Stampers! I'm so glad you stopped by today. We have a new challenge at Create with Connie & Mary . Love these colors we... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Morning Stampers! I'm so glad you stopped by today. We have a new challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. Love these colors we played with for this week:

 
And this is my card for this week's challenge:
 

The Partridge & Pears stamp set is so adorable. Here I decided to emboss the image using Silver Embossing Powder and my Heat Tool, and then add just a hit of color. The silver embossing does all the showing-off for me so I didn't need to add much for color:

 
I used my Ink Pads and a Blender Pen to add Mossy Meadow and  Lost Lagoon Inks. We have wonderful projects just like this during our Holiday Collections at Create with Connie & Mary! Are you lucky enough to have subscribed to view everything we have to offer? If not, it's not too late:

Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014
• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Week begins October 5-11 to see what we are all about.
• Holiday Collection 2014 runs October 11 - November 8
• Features Christmas/Winter Holiday Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Holiday website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét