Coming Soon Near You!

Hi Everyone! I hope you've had a great weekend! As for me and my hubby, we just arrived back from Washington DC and we had a great time.... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Everyone! I hope you've had a great weekend! As for me and my hubby, we just arrived back from Washington DC and we had a great time. This trip was a trip I earned through Stampin' Up! and I was able to meet some great demonstrators while on my trip. We were also set free to do whatever we please during our 4 day stay.

Now it's back to business time! While I was away, Create with Connie and Mary announced our new Holiday Collection and yes....I am a designer once again!

  

Here is all of the information about our Holiday Collection: 

Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours
...perfect for classes and camps or for you at home!

• FREE Preview Week begins October 5-11 to see what we are all about.
• Holiday Collection 2014: runs October 11 - November 8
• Features Holiday Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Holiday website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Collection 2014

Early Bird Special: Only $24.95 US save $5 off the regular $29.95 price!

Click HERE to sign up now!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét