Merry Monday #128!

I decided to go "Clean & Simple" for today's challenge card at Merry Monday . Take a look at what we have in store for you... thumbnail 1 summary
I decided to go "Clean & Simple" for today's challenge card at Merry Monday. Take a look at what we have in store for you this week as Katie is our hostess:


I decided to go "stripes" for my card with some dry embossing:


Wait a minute, where are the stripes in the center of my card? I purposely used the "Altered Impressions Folder Technique" or also called "Partial Embossing". Do you like? And the "Wintertime" stamp image fits perfectly in the center. I also added some "Frosted Sequins" with "Rhinestone Jewels" in the center to add a little bit of bling to my card:

 
I have a tutorial on my Free Tutorials & Techniques page that you can find HERE on how to complete this technique! Make sure you visit my teammates at Merry Monday to see what they've been up to!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét