Roberta & Fran's Workshops!

I had two back-to-back workshops last week which were 4 days apart and in two different towns so I decided to create the same projects for b... thumbnail 1 summary
I had two back-to-back workshops last week which were 4 days apart and in two different towns so I decided to create the same projects for both workshops. Thank you to everyone that attended Roberta and Fran's workshops!

Here is the first card I demo'd:

Can you guess how I colored the pine branch? I first inked and embossed it using White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder and my Heat Tool. Then using my Blendabilities Markers, I added color by coloring right over the embossing. Yes way! How neat is that!

And for my 2nd project, yes....I know...another Curvy Keepsake Box Die creation. This time a pumpkin with a black raven!


I stamped the four sides using the line stamp image from the Work of Art stamp set and then assembled my box. The raven is from the Bird Punch. I also added leaves from the Flower Flair Framelits Die and an Autumn Wooden Element, all tied with a 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

For the third and final project, all the attendees made this card to take home with them:


This one uses some products from the Holiday Catalog. The new On Point Embossing Folder, the new Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating Tree Punch. 

Both hostess had great workshops and we had a great time! Have you booked a workshop yet? Now is the time as Christmas is fast approaching and you could earn lots of freebies!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét