October Snowflake Card Kit for Sale!

Happy October 1st everyone! What a great September we've had here in Maine. The weather has been fabulous but we all know Mr. Winter is ... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy October 1st everyone! What a great September we've had here in Maine. The weather has been fabulous but we all know Mr. Winter is just around the corner. Speaking of winter, I have 5 new cards this month for my October Card Kit in the mail with a "Snowflake" theme:


NOTE: You will need some type of snowflake stamp image to complete your cards as it is against Stampin' Up! policy for me to include stamped images or sentiments. If you would like to use the same stamp set I used which is "Endless Wishes", contact me and I will order it for you at 15% discount.

What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All designer paper layers (may vary)
  • All embellishments (may vary)
  • All die-cut pieces
  • All punched pieces
  • Includes 5 Envelopes
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives 
  • Stampin' Dimensionals (pop dots)
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy)
My card kits sell fast so act now. Please use the PayPal links below to purchase the card kit or the directions only. I will remove the card kit link once all kits have been sold. Please allow one week for the order to be shipped to you. 

Because I am just returning from Washington DC on the Stampin' Up! incentive trip I earned, I did not have time to write up the directions to go with these cards.

**********************************
THANKS FOR YOUR PURCHASE, ALL CARD KITS ARE NOW SOLD!

NOTE: Please make sure my email address is in your address book so that my email does not go to your spam or junk folder!  debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét