Control Freaks Swap Card!

Our Control Freaks Swappers group swapped cards that were made using products from the Holiday Catalog and I received them all in the mail l... thumbnail 1 summary
Our Control Freaks Swappers group swapped cards that were made using products from the Holiday Catalog and I received them all in the mail last week. I signed up to use the "Bright & Beautiful" stamp set and made 26 cards like this one:


The star that you see in the center of the card is actually an ornament that pulls out of the card front to use:


This is what the card looks like when packaged to send:


And here with the star ornament pulled out:


A close-up of the star ornament:


The card base with a close-up of the embossing and the pocket that holds the star:

 
I will have another blog post a little later with all the swaps I received. They were all gorgeous! Have you visited Create with Connie & Mary yet today? If not, Melissa and Nicole are featuring their preview projects today and are offering blog candy. Make sure you go over to peek at their projects!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét