Merry Monday #129!

Kristie's Challenge today at Merry Monday had me a little stumped but I got it done. What "neon colors" will you be using?   ... thumbnail 1 summary
Kristie's Challenge today at Merry Monday had me a little stumped but I got it done. What "neon colors" will you be using?
 

I chose the brightest (neonest) colors I could find with my Stampin' Up! cardstock and came up with Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo for my card:


I also used the File Tabs Edgelits to make two layers to add to the front and stamped the image from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set by sponging the two ink colors:

 
I hope to see a project in our gallery this week. Come join in, we would love to see you! Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! Don't forget to stop by Create with Connie & Mary. It is Mary' turn today to show her Preview Project long with blog candy!

 
 
Card Supplies:


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét