CCMC323!

Happy October! Wow that was a short summer! The weather here is starting to get cooler but the leaves are so pretty to see right now in thei... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy October! Wow that was a short summer! The weather here is starting to get cooler but the leaves are so pretty to see right now in their fall colors. I thought I would create a fall card for today's sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. This is the neat sketch we played with:



I love the tilted panel on the sketch. I used the Woodgrain Embossing folder to dry emboss mine to give it the fallish look. The colors from the Color Me Autumn Designer Paper are so pretty and so perfect as an addition with the two banners:

 
Notice the two colored candies I used on the tag? I made those with Crystal Effects and my Blendabilities. By using the Silicone Mat, they peel right off. I made a bunch and keep them in one of our empty embellishment containers. So neat! Have you seen our new new Handheld Stapler in the Holiday Catalog? I love it! It holds Mini Staples and reaches in quite far. Quick & easy! Just the way I like my tools to work!

When you hop over to Create with Connie & Mary to visit, you will notice a new design on our blog. That's because we are gearing up for the new Holiday Collection 2014 and I am once again designing for Connie & Mary!

We have lots of projects in store for you using products from the Holiday Catalog. We are also offering Early Bird Pricing for a short time so make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to read all about it!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét