First Friday PDF!

Welcome to my "First Friday PDF of the Month" , where I show you a card or project and have the full instructions available for y... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to my "First Friday PDF of the Month", where I show you a card or project and have the full instructions available for you to print in PDF format! Don't forget that if you place an Online Order with me for the month of October, I will send you a kit in the mail as a thank you so you can assemble this project for yourself!
NOTE: I have had a few orders lately that tell me "NO CONTACT". This is an option you can pick when ordering (that I don't contact you). What does this mean? It means I have no idea who ordered and no address so I can't mail you a thank you kit. Please reconsider picking this option if you want a monthly kit from me!
 
 
This month I have a new Curvy Keepsake Box Die for you....a turkey! How cute is he? And so easy to assemble. If you would like to print the PDF directions, click on the link I have provided below so you can print and run to your stamp room to make one!
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ewXtr7gAd1NWtJU3p1N0ZTNVk/view?usp=sharing
 
Click HERE for the PDF!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét