Jared Takes a Wife in Kirksville!

This is a happy birthday shout out to Michele who came and spent her 50th birthday with us in our Jared Takes a Wife workshop in Kirksville ... thumbnail 1 summary
20150918_144333
This is a happy birthday shout out to Michele who came and spent her 50th birthday with us in our Jared Takes a Wife workshop in Kirksville yesterday!

I remember other memorable birthdays –turning 10 meant I was double-digits and I could get my ears pierced.

Turning 16 was a big one, I could finally date and get a job!

Turning 21?

Well that was never that big of a deal because I was already married and wasn’t that much of a wild child!  21 passed rather quietly by.

But turning 50?!  That’s HUGE!  It’s like finally arriving at who you really are, through and through.  50 meant I didn’t have to take any guff from anyone, and I could finally say that I was going to do my life my way! 

And so Michele was sung Happy Birthday by all 45 students in our workshop and all of us who have reached the wonderful age of 50 and beyond were able to welcome her into THE CLUB!

Happy Birthday, Michele!  Thanks for spending your special day with us!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét