A Missouri Antiquing Leg Stretch!

Long road trips need rest breaks. And it is even better if there is a sign for an antique mall right on the interstate, just take the next e... thumbnail 1 summary
20150916_125936
Long road trips need rest breaks.

And it is even better if there is a sign for an antique mall right on the interstate, just take the next exit and turn Left!

I made a stop in Warrenton on my way from St Louis to Kirksville on Wednesday – and it was just the leg stretch I needed!

Why stop at an interstate rest area when you can stop at an antique mall instead?

Antique malls, like yard sales are always a crap shoot.

There is no way to know if there is “good stuff” in there, or if it is going to resemble a 3 day old yard sale with all the good stuff picked over and gone.

I am always on the look out for sewing notions, linens, funky kitchen items, quilts, sewing machines, and the rare oddity!

The Antique Barn in Warrenton gave me a good  half hour of browsing pleasure before I forced myself back on the road to make it to Kirksville to meet the guild girls by dinner time.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét