Talkin’ Turkey in Columbia, SC!

We had a great time in our Talkin’ Turkey workshop with the Logan Lap Quilters of Columbia, South Carolina yesterday! Extra fun since I knew... thumbnail 1 summary
20151117_143813
We had a great time in our Talkin’ Turkey workshop with the Logan Lap Quilters of Columbia, South Carolina yesterday!

Extra fun since I knew some of these ladies from when I lived there “back in the day!”.  I can hardly believe it’s been 8 years since we moved to North Carolina.

I do believe in my ENTIRE LIFE this is the longest I have ever lived in one place.  I kind of like it this way.  Staying put!

And being close enough that I can make the 2 1/2 hour driving trip south to go spend an evening and a day of fun with some great folks!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét